USA SHIPPING INFORMATION
Industrial Strength orders are shipped Via UPS. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders are shipped on business days: Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays.
- Ground Delivery: May take up to 5 business days ($8.00)
- 3 Day Select: 3 business days ($13.00)
- 2nd Day Air: 2 business days ($15.50)
- Next Day Saver: 1 business day by 3:00pm ($31.00)
Free Shipping - Desired shipping method must be selected at the time of check out.
- Free UPS Ground Shipping on orders of $800 or more.
- Free UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping on orders of $1000 or more.
- Free UPS Next Day Saver Shipping on orders of $2000 or more.
Fees - Any packages returned to us as undeliverable will be re-shipped at customer expense. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or replacing shipments for packages shown as delivered.
- A $5 fee will be added to all Residential shipments.
- A $25 fee will be added to a company account for refused or returned package.
- A $10 surcharge is added to shipments to Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico and other location in the continental US where NEXT DAY AIR is the only shipping option.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Orders to international destinations must be prepaid in U.S. dollars before shipping
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit or Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Wire Transfer
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS
Shipping rates and methods vary by country. Customs duties and taxes are not included in shipping.
Return request are processed in the order they are received. Please allow 1-7 days for a response.
- ISC DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES, only credit to active customers.
- Only items with manufacturing defects may be returned. Normal wear and tear are not considered a defect and will not be accepted.
- All returns require an RMA number to be processed.
- RMA Credits are for the purchased price minus discounts and shipping.
- Discontinued items cannot be returned.
- RMA Credits are applied to the next order shipped out.
- Return shipping is at the customers expense unless otherwise determined.
- Credits are processed when return items are received back at ISC and inspected unless otherwise determined.
- Copies of RMA confirmations and credit memos are system generated and emailed to the accounts primary email address when ready/posted.
- All returns are subject to denial or a restocking fee if they do not meet our return policy.
IMPORTANT: All returns require a valid RMA NUMBER, returns received without a valid RMA will NOT be processed
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
Step 1: Email: Returns@isbodyjewelry.com a brief description of reason for return request.
Email must include:
- Company Name
- ISC Account Number (Found on order confirmation and invoices.)
- Name of person submitting request
Step 2: Our returns department will then send you a fillable RMA form.
- Complete and return the required form
- Submit photo(s) of the items you wish to return.
Items must be listed in the RMA Request form using:
- Correct *Item Codes-Measurements-Stone/Gem colors to be processed.
*Item codes can be found on the item tag, invoices and our website.
Step 3: What’s Next: A member of our returns team will then let you know if the items were approved and send an RMA confirmation that contains your valid RMA number and provide further instructions.|
If you received incorrect item(s) or item(s) are missing. Request must be initiated within 2 weeks (14 days) of receipt of the order.
- Follow the current return procedure.
What’s Next: Our returns department will investigate and provide further instructions or results.
- Items returned due to a shipping error are eligible for a return postage credit of up to $7.50 with receipt copy.
Due to the materials and production time invested into to all the items made, ISC does not accept returns due to incorrect ordering.
If you would still like to submit a return request for review and consideration:
- Follow the current return procedure: “How to request a return"
- Items must be in new condition and in the original ISC packaging to be considered.
- Restocking fees may apply.
- Return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
What’s Next: A member of our returns team will then let you know if the request was approved and send an RMA confirmation that contains your valid RMA number and provide further instructions.
Claim must be made within 3 weeks (21 days) of shipping date
- Customer sends email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BILLING ISSUES” and a scanned copy of the invoice attached, circling and noting the billing issues.
- I.S. evaluates the invoice and issues store credit if applicable.